Motorola MCC 7500 Console
Motorola MCC 7500 Console
The MCC 7500 Dispatch Console is Motorola’s ASTRO® 25 Mission Critical IP Dispatch solution designed to ensure superior audio quality and prioritized emergency calls, regardless of call volume or traffic loading. The MCC 7500 also provides true end-to-end encryption for secure calls, and the easy-to-use Elite Graphical User Interface (GUI). Connecting directly to the IP network without central electronics or gateways, console positions are seamlessly integrated with ASTRO 25 systems. Both trunking and conventional channels interface to the MCC 7500 through the same IP network.
In tandem, a flexible, versatile, and scalable digital logging solution is being introduced. The logging solution provides audio quality equal to that of the MCC 7500 operator position and is compliant with Motorola’s network security and quality requirements.
To enhance cost savings and system interoperability, the MCC 7500 Consoles and logging participate fully in Agency Partitioning. This allows departments and agencies to share a system, yet manage and maintain control over their own talk-groups, encryption keys and configuration data. In addition, a new approach to database configuration and fault management enables the system's network manager to configure and manage console and logging positions. This centralized approach, with changes automatically distributed throughout the system, provides vital efficiency.
Motorola MCC 7500 Features
- Emergency calls are prioritized to connect no matter how busy the network
- Voice quality is optimized to eliminate clipped or degraded audio
- High audio quality maintained regardless of traffic loads
- Calls are set up in a fraction of a second, regardless of system size
- Voice messages are delivered quickly
- Call traffic is automatically re-routed in the event of IP-network failure, minimizing impact on the end user
- Dispatch performance is enhanced and bandwidth used most efficiently by using IP multicast technology
- True end-to-end encryption to keep all communications secure
- Centralized Configuration and Fault Management allows access to the network manager from remote locations via standard IP
- Enhanced, integrated logging with digital audio
- Agency Partitioning allows agencies to share a system while maintaining control over own resources
- Compatible with existing ASTRO®25 Trunking Systems with forward migration to leverage your investment
- Simplified installation and lower site costs because the console operator position functions without backroom electronics