o provide businesses with that competitive edge, Motorola has developed an easy-to-use, affordable wireless solution – the Value Line Series of two-way radios. Helping businesses offer superior customer service, VL allows employees to react quickly to requests and have instant access to one another. VL two-way radios and headsets are designed with business productivity in mind, providing functionality at the push of a button.
- Safe and Secure – Enhance your team’s coordination and response time when a disturbance, accident, or emergency occurs.
- Built for Use – Built to withstand everyday wear and tear featuring 56 exclusive frequencies.
- Simple – Easy to staff to use, 1-to-1 or group communication at the touch of a button, great for high employee turnover industries.
- Smart – Increase customer service and satisfaction.
- Cost Effective – Helps maximize job shift productivity and reduce operational costs. No monthly fees or service contracts.
Motorola VL50 Features
The VL50 has the following features:
- 1 Watt of Power
- Up to 8 Channels
- 56 Selectable UHF Frequencies (Site License Required)
- 121 Interference Eliminator Codes (38 Analog and 83 Digital Interference Eliminator Codes)
- Up to 12-hours of battery life.
- Keypad Lockout
- Audible Call Tones
- Durable, lightweight design – just under 5 oz
- Cloning Compatible (Multi-Unit Charger Required)
- Drop-In Charger Compatible (Drop-In Charger Required)
- LCD Display
- Battery Gauge
- Vibracall Alert
- 2 Pin Accessory Plug
- 1500 mAh NiMH Rechargeable Battery
- 10-Hour Plug-In Charger
- Swivel Belt Holster With 3″ SpringClip
Motorola VL50 Applications
The VL50 portable can be used for a variety of applications.
Here are a few examples of some key industries:
- Event Coordination
P24VPC03D2_A VL50 1 Channel, 1 Watt UHF
All VL50 models include:
- Drop-in Radio and Battery Charger
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
- Radio Carry Holster
- 1-Year Replacement Warranty
- Operator Manual Kit