Spireon has partnered with world-class resellers offering VehiclePath GPS and Asset Tracking Solutions to service local fleet businesses worldwide. Our trusted reseller network enables us to provide you with localized, personal service you can depend on. VehiclePath offers customized business intelligence solutions giving companies the power to detect and eliminate waste and inefficiencies in their daily operations. Its web-based information platform provides businesses with GPS tracking tools to help improve workerperformance, dispatch vehicles more effectively and reduce operating costs.
Whether you're managing a small or mid-sized fleet, VehiclePath provides the rich data needed to effortlessly, and in real-time, track fleet, commercial vehicles,trailers, equipment, and other assets.
Don’t forget to ask about VehiclePath’s new rental service. The ServicePlus program includes the hardware, software and service bundled together for one low monthly cost.
Track, Manage and Save with VehiclePath
Maximize your mobile workforce.
Don’t just manage your fleet. Maximize it with VehiclePath. Innovative, easy to use and affordable, VehiclePath combines the powerful features and cost efficiencies of Global Positioning Systems (GPS), Mobile Resource Management (MRM), and Softwareas- a-Service (SaaS) technology to help you:
- Manage your fleet more efficiently
- Reduce fuel and labor costs
- Lower maintenance costs
- Increase productivity
- Enhance customer satisfaction
- Improve safety, reduce risk and lower insurance costs
- Monitor and protect non-powered assets
Drive your fleet performance.
Get on the path to improved fleet performance and cost savings with VehiclePath, the powerfully simple tool for smarter fleet management. VehiclePath arms you with the intelligence you need to:
- Improve worker performance and compliance. Track start/stop times, see driver routes, and receive time stamps for entering or exiting a job site so you can maximize your drivers’ productivity.
- Detect and eliminate waste and fraud. Identify and correct driver behaviors that infiltrate your business and impact your bottom line, including:
- Excessive idling
- Route and schedule compliance
- Travel outside authorized areas
- Unauthorized use of company vehicles
- Labor costs
- Increase accuracies and efficiencies. Ensure accurate time reporting for billing and payroll, and on-time scheduled vehicle maintenance.
See what’s costing your business.
VehiclePath lets you map, monitor and manage fleet activities that are costing your business, 24/7 via an intuitive web-based user interface ... so you can control and correct them.
- Fuel consumption
- Worker productivity
- On-time customer service delivery
- inaccurate billing
Designed for you.
Designed with input from fleet managers, contractors and thousands of users, VehiclePath delivers the fleet intelligence you need in a format you understand.
- Receive text or e-mail alerts so you know what’s happening, when it happens
- Monitor and view fleet performance with extensive, customized reporting tools
- Receive automatically generated reports (No need for additional work or staffing)
Simplicity, versatility and affordability for every industry.
- Residential and commercial services (HVAC, plumbing, electrical, landscaping, pool)
- Home delivery
- Wholesale supplier delivery (building products, food, etc.)
- State and local government
- Home healthcare (HME, hospice, home care)
- Medical (laboratory, hospital)
- Manufacturing (automotive, electronics, food products, pulp and paper, textiles)
- Restaurant / hospitality (food, casino, lodging, sporting events)
- Transportation and logistics
- Temperature-controlled delivery
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee if you’re not completely satisfied. No questions asked.
No hidden costs.
With VehiclePath, you’ll see tangible results from your improved fleet performance. What you won’t see are hidden costs.
- No service contracts required
- No early termination fees
- No transfer fees
- No usage Fees
- No surprises
Ask us about our seasonal rate plans.
We are proud to offer CES Wireless Technology products. CES Wireless Technologies is a world leader in the design, manufacture and implementation of Mobile Information Systems, Fleet Management, Internet Convergence, Systems Integration and Wireless Signaling products.
These products and services include:
Mobile Messaging & Status Terminals
Seamless Work Order and Back Office processing
Vehicle Tracking Systems
GPS (Global Positioning System)
AVL (Automatic Vehicle Location)
CES Wireless Products
POWER-trak™ from CES is the Automatic Vehicle Location solution that everyone is talking about, providing a dispatcher with real time graphic display of the fleet activity.
- TRK-240 Mobile Display and Status Terminal
The TRK-240 Mobile Display Terminal provides advanced operational features together with a 4 x 40 character message screen for the driver to receive text or 2-way status messages from the dispatcher.
- GPS-150 Standalone GPS with Integral Modem
The GPS-150 is a full featured stand alone Automatic Vehicle Location module compatible with the Global Positioning System (GPS) that comes complete with an integrated wireless data modem to communicate through any popular wireless infrastructure.
Locate any vehicle, anytime, anywhere - 24/7
Can being able to accurately locate a vehicle really provide a benefit to my business? Absolutely.
Networkfleet™ merges GPS technology with affordable wireless coverage. The result is easily accessible information on a vehicle's location, stops, idling and mileage that can be quickly analyzed to yield benefits in efficiency and cost reductions. The operations side of your business can make your fleet run more smoothly by accessing GPS location information.
Many terms are used in the industry today to describe sophisticated vehicle tracking technologies such as telematics, automatic vehicle location (AVL) systems, and global positioning systems (GPS). These technologies now enable fleet managers to have convenient point-and-click access to an entire fleet and a window into the activities of each fleet vehicle.
Features of Networkfleet's GPS Tracking System
- Get 2-minute update rates of current location
- View the historical track of a particular vehicle or fleet
- Get driving directions
- Find the closest vehicle to an address or landmark
- Detailed reporting - See Reporting Section
- Nationwide Coverage
Networkfleet's data is transmitted over the Velocita Mobitex network which enables Networkfleet to deliver a truly nationwide service. Mobitex covers over 93% of the U.S. business population and operates in virtually every major metropolitan area. Because Mobitex is a data-only network, it does not compete with voice traffic. The Mobitex network allows our customers to access Networkfleet services whenever and wherever they need them.
Store and Forward Technology
Wireless coverage is excellent in most areas of the continental United States. However, in areas where there may be limited coverage, Networkfleet's "store and forward" feature limits impacts from coverage gaps. If a Networkcar-equipped vehicle enters an area of unreliable (or no) coverage, any unsent data is stored. All pending data is then uploaded to Networkfleet's website as soon as the vehicle travels back into the coverage footprint. Store and forward capability guarantees the accuracy of your tracking data even if contact is lost for brief periods.
For fleets that have vehicles that normally operate in rural areas outside of current terrestrial network coverage, Networkcar offers a satellite coverage option. By equipping your remotely-located vehicles with Networkfleet's satellite unit, you can manage the location and performance of your entire fleet using a single vehicle management system - Networkfleet.